Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I'm pregnant.....JUST KIDDING!

I had my IUD removed yesterday. I am so happy. The procedure was so quick and not painful at all. I have a prescription for pills waiting for me across the street at the pharmacy that I’m picking up at lunch time. I have to double up today, tomorrow, and Friday to be on track. It’s weird not being on anything right now. I mean, obviously I am not going to feel a difference after one day, but I honestly feel mentally better about it. Some issues I was having are already gone, so I am happy about that. Having the IUD was okay for the first year, but then things quickly went downhill. I don’t think it’s normal to do that to your body. I mean, the pill does regulate. You still have a cycle at least. With the IUD, you really don’t, so everything just sort of goes wacky. I can’t wait to just be back on track and normal again. I already feel better though and that’s what I am most appreciative about right now.

Last night, I had a first date with a guy that I met not too long ago. It went great. We had drinks at happy hour. My sister picked Emerson up from daycare for me. I ended up not getting home until 9:30pm. It was just so nice to sit there talking to someone who completely relates to my life. I don’t really know what’ll happen from here, but it was nice to get out for a little while and to have some adult conversations. Emerson fell asleep in the car on the way home. We skipped bath and jammies. I ended up just putting him right to bed. Poor guy. I feel bad because he’s probably going to be tired today. The time got away from me though and before I realized it, it was almost 9pm. My sister didn’t seem mad, or anything.

Speaking of my sister, she was offered a job at a call center yesterday! I am so happy for her. I believe her shift will be 10-6pm. She will be able to get my nephew to school, but someone else will have to pick him up. She should be home by 630 every day though. It’s sad because she was my awesome go to if Emerson had to stay home from daycare, or was sent home. I guess I’ll be re-thinking that one now, but I am so happy for her. New house, new car, new job. She deserves it all.

Alright, guys. Have a super Wednesday!

No comments: