Thursday, November 17, 2016

Mini shoot!!

I got the pictures back from our mini shoot! They turned out amazing! I’m so blown away and happy with the outcome. Emerson and  don’t have many pictures outside of selfies. It’s so awesome that we actually have some nice ones now. I plan on having some of these printed and framed. My cousin did a great job. I had no idea she even got half of the pics that she took. She did it so effortlessly.

 

It’s supposed to snow pretty badly on Sunday. I’m so not ready for this. On Friday, it’s going to be 70 degrees. Ugh. The dramatic switch like that will make it even worse. We’re supposed to go to a light up night on Sunday, but I don’t know if that’ll be possible now. Hopefully it comes in quickly and stops early in the morning. If not, we’ll just stay home and make a date to play in the snow. It’s supposed to be high 40s next week, so whatever we get should melt pretty quickly. At least that is my hope!

 

Emerson had his first session with his behavioral therapist this past week. We added on another service in hopes of preparing him for preschool. He lacks a lot of focus and attention, which makes it difficult for him to perform tasks asked of him by his teacher. I’m hoping this does the trick and he’s prepared for preschool in the spring. Additionally, he was evaluated by three new therapist who will be taking over upon his 3rd birthday. He has to transition into another program due to his age. The program he is in now only covers 1-2 year olds.  Anyway, they all qualified him for their services. We will continue speech, developmental, and behavioral therapy. All three therapists said that Emerson is extremely smart, capable, and motivated. They have no doubt that he will catch up to where he needs to be once they work on his attention span.

 

I’m so excited for our Friendsgiving party. I need to start working on décor. I want to do a gold/white theme with rustic accents. I think it’ll be gorgeous. I’m going to make some big poms to hang from the ceiling hovering the table, a Friendsgiving banner, and spray paint some pumpkins glitter gold. Apart of the host’s duty is to provide a gorgeous table and décor. I plan on incorporating some tulle  and a lot of candles. My sister is handling the turkey, stuffing, and gravy. Divide and conquer. Our guests will all be bringing side dishes with them. I’m not sure what kind of turn out we will end up having. My sister and I will probably have to make a couple of sides, but that shouldn’t be an issue. I can whip up some mashed potatoes. My sister plans to stuff the turkey with apples and onions. Apparently it makes the turkey really moist and gives a nice flavor to it. I believe she’s going to season with rosemary too.

 

Alright, that’s about all I have for today. Have a super week J

 

No comments: