Friday, January 23, 2015

Mummy is so busy

I've been so busy that I haven't had any time to blog. Work is at an all time high and very exhausting. I've been busting my ass to avoid having to work nights and weekends. So far, I'm barely making it. I'm off next Thursday and I have a half day on Friday, so I'll be putting in extra hours next week to stay on top of things. I'm whooped though!! On top of that, I'm still sick. I have an ear infection now. I went to the doctors on Wednesday. I was given some ear drops that don't seem to be working. I feel like I'm getting bronchitis now. Chances are, I'll be back at the docs next week. It's been a crazy, unhealthy two weeks. I am more than over it!! Pray for some healthy days ahead!!!!

Emerson is turning 1 next week!!!!!!! I cannot believe it's already been an entire year!!!!!!!!! I can't even express how much this year has changed my life and how much I've learned and grown. Being a mother has been more than I could have ever expected. Watching my little man learn and grow is so freaking cool!!!! Knowing I got us through this first year makes me feel so incredibly proud. I can't wait to celebrate next weekend!!

Alright, I am going to relax, while Em naps. Have a great weekend, all!!

No comments: