Monday, June 15, 2015

Mummy doesn't get it!


My sister and I reconciled. It didn’t happen the way it should have though. She didn’t apologize for the words she used, or the way she treated me, but I didn’t really expect her to. Sometimes you just have to choose your battles and move on. She is still allowing people that do not know us to trash me on her Facebook page. I don’t understand why she didn’t delete the status in the first place. It’s really infuriating that she uses her Facebook page that way. She constantly puts up statuses that reflect negative issues in her own relationship between herself and her fiancé, then gets annoyed when people are in her business. Don’t put anything up then! So, we can read it, but we can’t have an opinion about it? It drives me crazy. I cannot stand it. She is still defending the status she put up and LEFT up. She says “It’s my page. I can post whatever I want” Well, no you can’t. She pitched a fit because I deleted her, so I re-friend her, yet she still leaves crazy posts up about me for people to trash talk. Why did I re-friend you then? If we’ve moved past it, nothing like that should even be up there. I cannot stand the immaturity that she has when it comes to Facebook. The sick part about it is I really think that she thinks she doesn’t need myself, or my family. It’s absolutely unreal to me. We all need each other in one way, or another. I know I should just let it go, but I am so sick of doing that. At what point does Freedom of Speech just start crossing the line, especially if what people are say is NOT true! It’s seriously sickening that I HAVE to be Facebook friends with her even though her posts warrant such trash talk that is so far from the truth because she will have a cow if I de-friend her. I am done talking about this because I am really fired up now. I’m half tempted to just delete my entire Facebook, so I don’t have that problem at all. It’s so sickening to me though that she has this twisted mentality.

So let’s talk about the weekend. It was a bit hectic. We had a bridal shower on Saturday. Wow, really a bad idea taking Emerson with me. All I did was chase him around a hot church for 3 hours. I told my mom the next time we have anything like that, we’ll flip a coin for who goes and who stays at home with him. I was beyond exhausted by the time we left. Em was too. He napped on my parent’s couch for about two hours when we got back. It was a nice break for me. I didn’t even eat while we were there, so I was starving by the time we got home!

Sunday was nice. I took Emerson to the spray park. He had a great time running around. It started to rain, while we were there, but I barely noticed considering we were running in water and already wet. Afterwards, we went to the grocery store to grab some stuff for dinner. I set up all of Em’s pools in the yard and we played out there for a while. Em ended up taking a late nap at 530pm. I woke him at 630pm though. He ate dinner, played, then had bath, and was out by 745pm! I was able to clean up the dishes, the toys, do my workout, shower, then blow dry my hair. There was a crazy storm that blew through at one point though. We had a tornado warning issued and everything. I was freaking out, but we were okay. No impromptu visits to Oz for us!

Emerson slept like an angel last night! 745-6am! Thank GOD he woke when he did. I slept right through my alarm. Whoops! It has been incredible these last few weeks with him sleeping in his crib. I would love for him to sleep longer on weekends though. He is usually up by 715-730am. That is still sleeping in for us, but a little longer would be nice. That means I’d have to push bedtime. It’s hard to do that though. He’s so set in this schedule and I am too! I don’t want to rock the boat too much. I’d be REALLY happy if I’d stop sleeping through my alarm though. Had I woken up on time this morning, Em would have pretty much NATURALLY woke up and it would have made the morning a lot smoother too. I am able to lay him right in the crib and walk out of the room now. It has been AMAZING. It just shows me that he’s getting bigger and that makes me sad. He is really gaining his independence. It’s nice to have some freedom and ME time back, but there is still that sore spot knowing he’s no longer a baby anymore. He’s been clinging to me a lot lately though, so that makes me feel good. He still needs his mom, but he’s definitely an independent little sleeper now. I’m so proud of myself for pushing through and sleep training him so well! I don’t think I wrote this, but he is and has been 100% weaned since the end of April. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be either. Also, my boobs have evened out and are now the same, SMALL size. Sigh. The boobs have left the building. Actually, they’re now smaller than they were pre pregnancy. I kind of figured that might happen. If I ever strike it rich, maybe I’ll get a boob job.  MAYBE. LOL

I am off work on Friday, so I’m supposed to take Emerson to a trampoline/bounce park with my sister and nephew. My nephew is heading to California with his dad for the summer, so we’re planning a special day with him before he leaves. I checked the place out and it seems awesome. There is a toddler area for Emerson too. The price isn’t bad either. I hear they are pretty strict there, so hopefully Emerson doesn’t get us into trouble! I’m excited to go. The best part is it’s about 1 minute away from our house! Hopefully the chat I had with my sister today doesn’t put a damper on Friday. If it does, then we’ll try to muster through for the sake of my nephew.

My parents emptied their pool-finally! I’m hoping they’ll clean/fill it before the weekend. I’m sure it’ll still be way too cold to go in, but at least we’re making progress. I’m not sure what we’ll do on Saturday and Sunday this week. Maybe go to a pool if theirs is still too cold. Alright, I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments: