Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mummy's monster,!!


This past weekend was REALLY busy, but fun. I took Friday off of work, so Emerson and I went to a trampoline park with my best friend and her son. My sister, her fiancé, and my nephew came up after the kids under 6 jump was over, so all three of them could jump. The place was amazing! Em still can’t really jump, so I think we’ll tuck that in our back pocket for when he’s a bit older. He still had a good time and so did I. I’m glad we checked it out.  Afterward, I took Em home for lunch and a quick nap, then I packed our stuff, a ton of snacks, and we headed to the spray park where we did meet up with my sister. The kids had a great time. After we left, we stopped by my parent’s house, then headed home for the night. Emerson slept very well. He was so tuckered out after all of that running around. I had a really good time too. I kept thinking it was Saturday though. LOL Being off on Fridays always confuses me.

Saturday, we woke up and went to Dunkin Donuts. I accidentally threw my coffee filter holder thingymabob away in my coffee pot, so I couldn’t make any at home. I did get Em a donut, but just a black coffee for me. I took him home, loaded it up with Stevia, and dark chocolate almond milk. Delish! Anyway, Em and I ran a ton of errands on Saturday. We went up to Toys R Us, so I could buy him one of those mesh crawl through tunnels. Afterwards, we went to Once Upon a Child and I found the most adorable play mailbox for him for $12! Then, we headed to Walmart, so we could buy my dad some things for Father’s Day. It was a pretty busy day. We headed home for lunch and nap, then went to my parent’s house for cake to say good-bye to my nephew. He went to live with his dad in California for the next five weeks. They took a Greyhound on Sunday night, so I don’t think they even made it to California yet. That’s a long ass drive! I guess his dad couldn’t afford the airfare. I’ll bite my tongue though because he’s been flaunting all over the internet with a wedding that he and his new wife just had.  They are traveling with a total of 6 people though, so I’m sure that would be way too pricey for flights. I hope he splurges though and lets my nephew fly back even if he takes a bus back to California afterwards. What a way to begin your summer vacation-on a bus for three days! My nephew was BAWLING though saying he didn’t want to go and that he doesn’t even like his new stepmom, or her kids. It was pretty horrific. My parents were sobbing. It was just awful. I felt so bad! It was hard to say good-bye, but hopefully five weeks goes by quickly. Anyway, after we left, we headed to the grocery store to buy all of the ingredients for dinner on Father’s Day. I ended up prepping mostly everything that night. I made a baked rigatoni with smoked sausage, cheese, peppers, and onions. I also made deviled eggs, and buffalo chicken dip too.

On Sunday, we woke up early and went to have breakfast with my mom. I had a protein shake before we headed up, so I wasn’t hungry. Instead, I indulged in a latte. Sue me! Em had a good time. Afterwards, we ran some errands, then went home for a little nap.  We headed to my parent’s house around 2pm. The pool is up and running! We got in for a few hours, ate dinner with my sisters and parents, then headed home around 5pm. It was a really nice day. Em was tuckered out by bedtime. I was too!

Emerson has been such a handful lately. He’s into everything that he shouldn’t be allowed to touch. The oven, the fire table, trying to climb under the shed, onto tables, and chairs. It is driving be absolutely insane, guys! I know he’s just in this exploratory stage, but I cannot wait for it to settle down a bit. He really gives me a run for my money. He’s so persistent and strong-willed too. He is never shy about throwing a HUGE fit if told “No” I’m trying to pick my battles, but be firm and stand my ground. It’s so hard to be the boss all of the time, but to still remember to have fun, play, and laugh. I’m trying to find the balance. It is pretty exhausting. I know he won’t be little forever though, so I am still trying to enjoy it even through the taxing times. He’s such a cutie though. When I tell him “cheese” he smiles so freaking big! It’s absolutely adorable! He’s starting to talk a lot more now. He repeats words too. Not always a good thing. I said “Shit” one day…He repeated me, so I really have to be careful.

So yesterday, I worked from home and I did the grocery shopping before I logged in. After I was done, I loaded the car up, took the groceries home, and put them all away. After I finished, I played a real nice game. It was called “where the f is my wallet?” Don’t you know, I left my wallet IN THE CART and IN THE PARKING LOT! I had a panic attack! I had a hunch I forgot it in the cart because I didn’t remember grabbing it, putting it in the trunk, or in the car with me. I hurried to call and put a block on my debit card, then I raced back up to the store. My wallet was still sitting in the cart in the parking lot. THANK GOD! I was able to reactivate my card, which was just a bonus. Seriously, heart attack city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have way too much stuff going on in my head that I’m making stupid mistakes left and right. I need to just SLOW DOWN.

So, let’s talk fitness and Beach Body for a minute. I finished my 21 day fix program and shed 17 inches. I cannot believe how lean I look and feel. I have muscles that I never knew existed. So what do I do now? Start over, of course! I’m on my second day of round 2. I love it! Coaching is starting to pay off too. I didn’t think it would. I’ve always been VERY wary of direct sales like this.  I’m baffled at my volume so far. I get my first paycheck this week! I still have a VERY long way to go, but additional money is nice. Maybe one day, I can make six figures like some of these coaches I talk to. I had a one on one with a top coach yesterday. She gave me so many tips and pointers. She told me what not to do and what to do more of. I am definitely going to give this a real shot and hope that it takes me somewhere great. I really am passionate about these products and I know if everyone gave them a chance, they’d feel just as good about themselves as I do about myself!

Alright, guys.  I will update with you later. Have a really great day!

No comments: