Friday, June 12, 2015

Mummy's pissed!!!!


Emerson seems so much better! I think this medicine is finally kicking in. I have to take him back up to the docs a couple of days after he finishes to have his ears checked to ensure they really did heal. I hope they do though. The poor kid needs a break. He slept in his crib on Wednesday night from 730pm-6am! I was so proud of him. I did hear him cry once, or twice for a minute, but he went right back to sleep. Last night, he slept in his crib from 715pm-445am. I did hear him cry once, but he went back to sleep. I brought him in bed with me at 445am though and we overslept! Gah! I ended up waking up at 538am. Whoops! I put him in his highchair with yogurt and a banana, so I could shower and get ready for work. We ended up leaving the house at 615am. So only 15 minutes late. Not too bad.

Yesterday after work, it was stifling hot. Thank God I left the air conditioner on! I left it on today too when I left. I should have shut it off last night to give it a break. I’ll do that tonight though. I ended up filling up Emerson’s pool, so he could swim for a little bit. We had leftovers for dinner, so that was easy for me. Hardly no dishes and it took me no time to heat up. We still have some broccoli mac and cheese left. We’ll probably have that as a side tonight with something else. No idea what that something else is yet. I might need to make a grocery store run on the way home.

Tomorrow is a double whammy. I have a bridal shower AND a gender reveal party. Being honest, I don’t want to go to either. That sounds awful. It’s been such a long week beginning with last Friday. I just want to relax! My parents have their pool drained, so they’ll be filling it up! I can’t wait. We should be ready to swim by next week I hope. We’ll give it some time to warm up before even attempting getting in. I hink I’m going to take Em to the public pool near our house on Sunday if the weather is nice. My friend has pool passes, so she’ll be there with her kids. It’ll be nice to just go and swim for a little while.

I haven’t written about this yet, but I am not talking to my sister. My younger sister. The one I talk to and see all the time. She really crossed the line on Monday. On Sunday, we spoke about making plans on Monday because I was off of work. We talked about it for about ten minutes and even threw around some ideas. My nephew was bummed because he had school and couldn’t come. Anyway, I told her that I’d text/call her the next day to coordinate. When I called her, she didn’t answer. I called her 3-4 more times and texted her. Now, if she didn’t want to hang out, that’s fine. Just tell me that. She said she slept all day and my nephew didn’t go to school. It was around 4pm when she finally answered me. Her phone is constantly glued to her hand, so I found it rather strange that she didn’t have it in the same room with her. Regardless, I wasn’t even upset that we didn’t hang out. I was upset that she told me to go EFF myself! Really?! What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re going to tell me to go eff myself and to eff off because?????????????????? There is no reason to talk to me like that. I do a lot for her, guys. A lot of NICE things that I don’t have to do. Anytime we go somewhere, I offer to pay. I ALWAYS offer to pick her up at her house and drop her back off, which is about a 25 minute drive ONE WAY. I just offered to buy her a swimsuit for the summer because she said she couldn’t afford one. I take her shopping when she needs to go. I am always there for her when she needs me no matter what. I am not going to tolerate her talking to me like that because she was MAD that I called her out for blowing me off. I wasn’t even rude when I called her out either. She was acting like she had amnesia though like we didn’t have a FULL conversation about doing something on Monday. Maybe we didn’t have exact details carved out, but the intentions were there. Fess up that you messed up and apologize for talking to me like that!

Anyway, I saw on her facebook page that she posted a status right after that said, “Seriously, go eff yourself” Okay, BLOCKED. I am NOT going to have to read stuff about me because you’re acting like a five year old. She thinks she can flip out and talk to people that way, BUT SHE CAN’T! I am NEVER ever going to tolerate someone talking to me like that ever again. I don’t care who you are. She is going ot be freaking 30 years old! You can’t just tell people to go eff themselves because you’re mad that they called you out for messing up! It’s NOT RIGHT! She habitually posts quotes and graphics that have “read between the lines” undertones and I just didn’t feel like seeing her posting crap about me. I don’t have time for it. So, if you want to use your facebook to post jacked up stuff about me and to tell me to go eff myself, then we don’t need to be facebook friends.

My mom is pissed off about this. She said I made it worse by deleting her. Seriously, mom?! I am not playing into this shit. Don’t talk to me like I’m a piece of trash and we’ll be okay! My mom said, “Well she didn’t post your name when she said to go eff yourself”  OMG! Really?! I told my mom to not even talk to me about it. She behaves this way because everyone lets her. Stop acting like a damn psycho and treating the people who are constantly there for you like garbage. She posted about me AGAIN because I blocked her. Her friends were commenting all of this crappy stuff saying “it’s her loss”  My sister didn’t say a word defending me either. Instead, she lets these people think that I’m some crappy sister who did something HORRIBLE to her. Really?! Then, she made a comment saying that it’s a shame because her son loves Emerson and he’s leaving for the summer. I am not keeping them apart. First off, no one EVER cares if Emerson sees Isaiah. I am the one who makes it so they spend time together. Brittany NEVER EVER suggests that we do something TOGETHER. That’s ALL ME! The sob story that these two aren’t spending time together is laughable. Again, just throwing me under the bus like I’m doing this TERRIBLE thing to them.  PLEASE! Then, she posts that she’s taking my nephew to a trampoline park as a surprise. WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my damn idea and we TALKED about it during the SAME conversation when we were making plans for Monday! I said that we should take them to a bounce house place, or a jumping place! I said I knew where the place was too. It wasn’t close, but that’s okay. The drive would be worth it! I can’t take this girl anymore. She is beyond delusional.

Needless to say, we are still not speaking. She clearly did NOT learn her lesson from posting on facebook about my other sister, which caused rifts of epic proportions, because she’s STILL doing it! I don’t care that we didn’t hang out on Monday. Honestly, I don’t. What I do care about is her talking to me like I am a POS and freaking out because she thinks she can treat people that way. Well, NEWSFLASH-YOU CAN’T!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so damn annoyed with this! My mom just makes it worse too. I swear, no lie, my mom always tries to make me out to be the bad guy. I don’t know what it is. Regardless of who is involved, it’s my fault. I know I am going to have to be the one to make amends with my sister, but I am so sick of it. She drives people away with her damn mouth. She is so freaking rude to people man. I am sick of it!

No comments: