Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mummy forgot to post this!


After work and daycare yesterday, we decided to head to the park. It was nice to break out of our regular routine too. Em had a good time. He was a wild man like usual, but he did burn off some energy. When we got home, we played in the yard, then I did double duty and cooked dinner. After dinner, we played inside until Em had to take a bath, then go to bed. Then, I did my usual. I did my work out, prepped food, cleaned the house, took all of the garbage out, then sat on my butt until I went to bed around 10pm. It was a productive day.

More of the same tonight. I’m sorry, guys. I feel so boring anymore, but I feel like things are changing so much in our world.  I am putting all of my extra time and focus into my Beach Body business. I just started, so I have A LOT of things that I need to do for that to get off the ground and running. My first pay cycle ends tomorrow.  I did make some sales since really hunkering down and beginning a week ago. I don’t know how this will all turn out, but I am putting down some short and long term goals, so that I can measure my success a lot better. That’s on the agenda for tonight. It’s really exciting and I find it VERY hard to hold back from talking about this, so if I become annoying, I’m sorry. I am just very passionate about the changes I’m making in my life. I wish other people would follow suit!

This weekend, it’s supposed to rain. Shocker, right? I think I’m going to take Emerson to giggles and smiles, then to the play place in the mall to play. He’s just so crazy lately, so I don’t know how long I can contain him in either place, but I’ll give it a shot. It’ll be nice to get out of the house too. Other than that, we have no solid plans. We’ll probably see my parents at least one time. I’m not sure if my sister will stop over, or not. She works nights in the summer time, so my guess is no, unless she comes over on Sunday. My nephew made it to California last night. It took them three days on a bus. I guess that isn’t TOO bad. My sister talked to him and he sounded like he was having a good time so far. We’ve only got five weeks together. I just worry his dad won’t send him back. All hell will about break loose if that happens.

Alright, I am going to jump off of here now. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

No comments: