Monday, June 1, 2015

Mummy's behind!!


I haven’t written in FOREVER! I won’t beat your eardrums though, so I’ll just do a quick update.

My birthday was AWESOME! I got my hair and toes done that day and they both turned out amazing. I couldn’t be any happier with it! FINALLY! I feel like my old self again now that my hair is my normal shade of blonde. I also got some red lowlights, which I’m obsessed with. I’m going to get more added in the next time I get my hair done. Aside from that, I didn’t do too much. We had cake and dinner at my parent’s house, which was nice. My sister and parents got me some gifts, which was really appreciated. We had a nice time though. It was a great 32md (puke) birthday!

Other than that, we’ve just been hanging out, playing in the yard. Nothing too crazy. Work has been so consuming. I am so exhausted with it, but I’m glad to have a job, so I’ll shut my mouth. I’m in town all week, which sucks, but I’m off on Monday because daycare is closed, so hopefully they can leave me in peace that day. I was bothered on my birthday, which I didn’t really appreciate. I took the day off, so I was really annoyed.

We went to Kennywood, an amusement park, yesterday. It was Emerson’s first time. He absolutely loved it! He rode so many rides and had no fear! It was crazy! I for sure thought he’d cry, or something, but he just LOVED it. There were a few rides that I rode with him where I was a little scared. No fear from Em! We had such a good time. It rained for about 15 minutes, but afterwards, it was nice out. We were a little wet, but put on zip up hoodies and continued on our day. My parents, sister, and nephew came with us. It was my work picnic, so they shut down the park to the public, which was neat. My parents left a few hours earlier than us, but we had a great time hanging with them. Everyone loved watch Em ride and experience his first Kennywood trip. My nephew was a great sport and rode some rides with Em too.

Emerson let Kodie run away the other day! I had a freaking heart attack. I ran into the kitchen for a second. Em and Kodie were in the livingroom. I had the front door open, but the screen was LOCKED. Emerson somehow managed to unlock the door and open it up. I literally turned my back for ONE minute. When I turned back around, I saw Em heading out the door. I screamed, “Hey!” and brought him back inside. Ten minutes passed before I even realized that the damn dog ran away! Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was livid! Luckily, she didn’t get too far and listened when I yelled for her to come back. SHOCKER. We won’t be leaving the door open anymore. Emerson is too smart for his own good.

My parents bought new dining room furniture, so we got their old stuff. I love it! The table is wood, so I’m going to white wash it, so that it matches our décor better. That’ll be a hell of a project. I wish it was already done for me. LOL

What else is going on? Oh, today is the first day of my 21 day fix program. I prepped my food yesterday, so all I had to do was grab it out of the fridge. So far, I’m not hungry. I had eggs, coffee, and half a banana for breakfast.  Lunch was broccoli, rice, and chicken. I had an apple for snack and I still have cucumbers and hummus to eat before I head home. Then, I get dinner and another snack. Not too bad. I typically don’t eat this much food, so it’s actually a nice change. I tried to portion it out, so that I wasn’t starving. I’m really excited about this. I’ve been doing the workouts for a few days. I literally cannot walk. It’s agonizing to even move. I can’t wait until that pain dies down a bit. I won’t clog this blog too much because I have my fitness one that you guys can also follow. Mummysmuscles.blogspot.com

Alright, I have to finish up some things here, but I hope you all have a super week!!

No comments: