Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Labor Day Weekend!


This week has been pretty much the same for us. Work, daycare, yard play, dinner, bath, then bed. I like a set routine, so I’m not complaining. I like when things are the same. I hate when it’s shaken up, so I’ve been a happy girl the entire week. I’m doing the same. Work, working out, taking care of business. I don’t really have much to update you guys on outside of that. This weekend is going to be pretty mellow. I do have to go to a funeral on Sunday. My friend’s aunt died. I don’t want to even talk much about it, or I’ll cry. She was only 56 years old though. #cancersucks. We’re cooking out with my parents afterwards though, so that’ll be fun. We’ll try to log some pool time in here before my parent’s close up shop.

I ran a total of 7 miles this week. 3 on Tuesday, and then 4 miles yesterday. Not too bad. No more running this week though. I upped my weights to 10 and 12lbs, so I’ve been a bit sore this week. Today, I’m doing lower, but I’m going to use 12 and 15lb weights. My eating has been pretty much on point outside of indulging in some lattes. I’m always sure to opt for soy milk, so I feel like it’s a good enough trade off. I prepped food for the entire week, so I’ve been good to just pull things out of the fridge. I have nothing prepped past today though, so I’m going to work on that tonight. It’s easy to fall off over the weekend, especially with a holiday in the mix. My stomach suffers so much when I don’t clean eat, so I definitely need to prepare some things. We’re out of a lot of stuff at home anyway, so I plan on making a grocery run after work. Hopefully, I have enough time before I pick Em up from daycare.

Alright, guys. I am going to wrap this up now. I have a TON of work to do. I hope you all have such a great holiday week! Happy Labor Day!

No comments: