Friday, February 20, 2015

Mummy is cold!


Well, it was supposed to be a bit warmer this weekend with some rain, but now I am seeing more snow in the forecast. At this point, I don’t know that I’ll be getting my brakes fixed. I really hope the weather man is wrong this time and we aren’t hit at all, or hard. After I’m done working today, I have to go to the store. We have almost nothing here at this point. Our food supply is really low too. I’m not going to do a full shop. I’m just going to grab enough to get us through the weekend. They are predicting around 5 to 8 inches. Do I know if that’ll happen? No, but I’d rather not be stranded with no food and diapers. There goes our weekend. I thought we’d be getting a nice reprieve. It sucks being wrong. We didn’t even have big plans outside of visiting my parents and going shoe shopping for Emerson. The shoes I bought him over a month ago are too small. I’ve been shoving his feet in them anyway, but he really needs a new pair. I guess I’ll be putting that on the back burner for now.

 

I received notification yesterday of Dr. Seuss week from March 2nd-March 6th at daycare. I can’t wait! I’m so excited. Every day has a theme. The first day is Crazy hair day. I’m not sure what we’ll do for that. Someone suggested getting hair chalk and just coloring his hair. I think I’ll do that and give him a Mohawk! It’ll be funny and cute. The second day is picture day, which they’ve designated as Dress up day. On top of that, we were told we can send in a favorite item to be incorporated in the pictures. I’m just going to send in a bunny and have this photo be his Easter photo. I’ll be killing two birds with one stone. It just sucks that it’s only one pose, but that’s okay. I can still do my own free photo shoot at home. If I want more Easter pictures. The third day is mismatch day. That seems easy enough. I’ll just grab a crazy printed top and match it with a different printed bottom. The fourth day is polka dot and stripes day. That seems a little harder. We have plenty of striped clothing, but no polka dots. I’ll have to work on this one. The last day is pajama day, which seems to be the easiest. I love pajama days! The whole week just seems like such fun. I hope the weather cooperates and we don’t end up missing picture day. I’d be very upset. On top of picture day and Dr. Seuss week, Emerson is responsible for snack day next Tuesday. I’m just going to get some graham crackers, cream cheese, and bananas to make little polar bear snacks. Very fitting for the weather, right? I’ll post pictures after I make them.

 

Poor Kodie. She is in and out so much. She can only stand to be outside for a few minutes at a time. Its driving me nuts though. I’m back and forth from the back door so much. Sometimes she won’t come inside either. It drives me insane! I just stand at the door yelling at her to come in. I don’t think she cares if she has frosty paws. She loves to be outside. Alright, I am going to wrap this up now. I have a ton of loose ends to tie up before I can call it a day. Have a good one, all!

 

 

No comments: