Monday, May 12, 2014

Mummy's mummy's antics!!!!

SATURDAY:

After all of the craziness on Friday, we went to bed pretty early and woke up on Saturday morning. My dad was really concerned about Kodie, so he planned on coming over to play with her. She seemed okay that morning, but still a bit stinky. The baby and I were just hanging out when my dad came over around 7:30am. In true dad fashion, he pulls up with more groceries than I’ve ever had in my life and told me it was a part of my mother’s day gift. My dad is truly amazing. My mother does not know how good she has it. She is such a lucky woman. There are not many men out there like my dad. If there are, I haven’t met any yet!

Anyway, I unloaded and put away all of the groceries. Dad brought Kodie treats, dog food, and several new toys. They played in the yard for a while. Kodie was so excited. She absolutely loves my dad. We had plans of going to my Aunt Kathy’s surprise birthday party that day, so after dad left, we started to get ready. I had already showered and did my hair and make-up, but I wanted to feed the baby and give him a quick nap before we left. I planned on riding to the party with my mom and sister, so I knew we had to leave the house by 11:30 to make it to my parent’s house before they left. Before my dad left, he put more air in my deflating tire.

The baby and I got to my parent’s house and we all piled into the car to head to the party. The weather was looking very dreary and cold. I wore a tank top and the baby had on shorts. I checked the weather that morning and it was supposed to be in the upper 70’s. What the heck? The only jacket I had ended up smelling of skunk, so I couldn’t even wear it. I was FREEZING. I had the baby wrapped in a blanket, so at least he was warm. We were told the party was starting at noon. We arrived ten minutes early and the entire pavilion was not even decorated. My cousin was still setting up. We were confused as to why we had to be there so early. She said my aunt worked until 11am and wasn’t going to be there until closer to 1pm. Okay?? It was freezing out and the baby was battling the tail-end of a cold. I was kind of disappointed, but still excited that we were all going to get to hang out with the family that day, so I dealt with it.

My older sister came (the one who hates us). My mom greeted her at her car and they walked down to the pavilion together. My sister started to help my cousin decorate. There was a lot to be done, so I totally understood her helping. My dramatic mother was not enthralled. She started CRYING. I asked her what was wrong and she told me she was mad that we all weren’t speaking. What the hell?! I am so sick and tired of dealing with it! I mean, we are all in the same place at the same time now. What more does she want? Beggars cannot be choosers, so just be happy we can all co-exist. I think my mom just wanted to go home and she used us as an excuse. She is always pulling shit like this. She complains about never going anywhere, but when she does, she tries to find an out. Well, I didn’t appreciate it considering the baby and I rode with her. I was walking around with the baby and came back to her table and found that she was gone. I asked Brittany where she went and she said she left! What?! How the hell are you going to leave me and Emerson? It is FREEZING out here and raining. I forgot my cellphone at home and she forgot hers too. I couldn’t even call her to ask what the hell was going on. Britt, Emerson, and I ended up walking up to where she was parked to see if she really left. She was sitting in the car crying. I was beyond PISSED! I put the baby in the car and told her to take us home NOW. I wasn’t dealing with this shit today. It’s mother’s day weekend, we are all together for my aunt’s birthday, and my mom ruins it. I figured once I got home, I’d get in my car and just drive back myself. My mom was so rude to me the ENTIRE drive home. She’s mad at Nicole, yet taking it out on me! I said obviously you must be wrong if I am defending Nicole. All the girl was doing was decorating! Why are you so upset about that???? It was so stupid. I really do think she just wanted to go home.

When we got to the house, my car wasn’t there. My dad must have taken it to run an errand, so I was stuck in a house with her! I ended up taking the baby (who was sleeping) upstairs to Britt’s room. I grabbed a sweater from her closet, so I no longer had to freeze when I went back to the party. My dad came home and of course, my mom completely breaks down. She’s crying so badly acting like me, Nik, and Britt did something terrible to her. My dad takes her side and starts screaming. After everything calmed down, the baby (still sleeping) and I went downstairs, grabbed the keys, and headed back to the party. It was pretty fun. It was nice seeing everyone and finally introducing the baby around. It was cold and rainy, but it didn’t even matter. My aunt seemed to have a really good time. There were tons of baby’s and dogs there too! My favorite!!!! We ended up leaving about 2 hours later. The weather was worsening and the baby was starting to fuss. I breastfed him while we were there, but it was just cold out and I knew he was never going to take a proper nap. I dropped Britt off at home and headed back to my house. I finally let Kodie out of the kitchen, stinky face and all, and the three of us watched tv until bed time. Kodie still isn’t allowed upstairs though. I don’t want her stinky face on our clean linens, so she slept in the kitchen again. I was absolutely exhausted after all of the dramatics. I found out that my mom started to text really awful things to Nicole too. Before we went to bed I decided we were NOT going to my parent’s house for mother’s day. It was my first one and I didn’t want it to be ruined by petty drama…

No comments: