Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mummy's Planning

Sweet peas are going so well. Emerson loves them. We’ve been using the jarred version. I was afraid about the skin on the actual canned/frozen peas, so I’d rather use the baby food version for this particular trial. Tonight, he’s getting apple sauce. He had peas for lunch, so a little variety will be nice. Brittany is babysitting for me today, tomorrow, and Monday. So far, its going pretty well. Here is what our day has looked like so far:

Breakfast @ 7:45am (6oz milk)
Nap: 8:20-9:00am
Playtime: 9:00am-10:30am
Nap:10:30-11:30am
Lunch: 11:30-11:45pm (sweet peas and 4oz milk)
Playtime: 11:45-12:15pm
Teeny nap: 12:15-1:10pm (he was only in a very light sleep.)
Playtime 1:15pm-?

So, we will see how the rest of the afternoon goes. Today has been so busy with work. I’m finally taking a break right now. Of course, I am using it to blog because I never have time for anything and I actually enjoy this. It probably won’t be too long because I have a huge list of things to finish before my last meeting of the day at 4pm. Britt is babysitting until about 4pm, so hopefully Emerson is quiet for this last call. It shouldn’t be too long though. He will definitely be hungry around that time though. The boob always seems to keep him quiet. Can’t talk with your mouth full! Bad joke, sorry!

Anyway, I started to plan Emerson’s half birthday, which will be August 2nd. He turns 6 months a few days prior, but I wanted to have it on a Saturday. We are doing an entire camping theme in my backyard. I’m so exciting! It’s going to be frickin adorable. When I have some time, I’ll post the food we’ll be having and some of the décor. Prepare yourselves though. It is so ridiculously adorable. Plus, very inexpensive. My family are huge campers, so we have a ton of things I can use for decoration. I plan on making my entire backyard look like a campsite. Love it! We are keeping it small. I only invited 20 people. It isn’t his actual birthday, so I didn’t want to go overboard. It’s more for the kids to play and have a good time. On another note, can you believe my baby is going to be 6 months old?!

Alright, that’s all that I have for now. I am so glad this week is almost over. We’ve been having some INSANE storms lately and I haven’t been sleeping very well as a result. Kodie has been so freaked out, so it’s hard for her to sleep at night, which means it’s hard for ME to sleep at night. The baby seems to have no troubles though. I put him to bed at 8pm last night. He slept until about 11. He was up again around 2 and then again around 5. Not too bad. Of course, I didn’t get to sleep until well after midnight. Sigh. I’m hoping tonight is better for me.
Okay! Have a great rest of your Thursday, all!







No comments: