Friday, July 18, 2014

Mummy found her phone!

I found my cell phone. It was in my car the entire time. I’m so glad because I really don’t have the funds to purchase a new one. I hadn’t thought that far ahead yesterday either. I just kept an optimistic attitude that it was hanging on the seat all day. Whew! I really dodged a bullet there, huh?! Let’s see, after I resolved that debacle, I called my parents to let them know. They were relieved to say the least! My mom was panicking about not being able to talk to me. I’m so loved, huh?!

Emerson and I had a pretty chill evening. He was red faced and crying when I picked him up from daycare. His teacher said he started crying out of nowhere. Poor baby. He has some bottom teeth coming in, which I can now feel. Until they cut through, I’m sure he’s going to have more crying episodes like that. I sent him to daycare with a dose of Tylenol. They can’t administer it throughout the day, so what I give him in the morning is all he gets all day. It is supposed to last 8 hours, but because you can give it every 4, my guess is it doesn’t last much longer than that. He fell asleep on the car ride home and took about a 40 minute nap. I was pretty tired, so I literally did nothing. I didn’t clean, do dishes, NOTHING. This is so out of the ordinary for me. Instead, I did my little black dress work out, and laid down with Kodie. It was nice to relax for a bit. When Emerson awoke, he was still a bit crabby. We played for a bit, he got a little boob juice, then napped again for another half an hour. Afterwards, we played for about an hour, then it was bath, dinner, and bed. Not too shabby. He only woke 1 time last night. I haven’t been giving cereal with his dinner. Just a fruit or vegetable. I’m thinking I need to either up his ounces of fruit/veggie, or add in some cereal. I’ll test out both ways to see if I can get him to stay asleep the entire night.

At bath time, I noticed my water pressure was non-efxistent. It was so annoying! It took forever to fill up Emerson’s bath tub. I reached out to some friends that live in the same area, but their pressure was fine. I thought we were going to have a real issue, but it ended up resolving itself by about 9pm last night. It was still fine this morning, so I have no idea what was going on. Maybe there was a water main break in my neighborhood that I didn’t know about. I’m just glad it’s working again!

I’m so glad it’s finally Friday. This has been such a long, exhausting week. It isn’t that we did anything out of the ordinary, or extra. I think it’s just catching up to me with waking up so early. I know I’m sick of getting up before 5am. I’m sure Emerson is sick of me waking him before he’s ready to get up. I can’t wait to sleep in a bit tomorrow. The weather has been so chilly lately, so I’m not sure any pool time will be going down this weekend. At least not in the big pool. That water is probably freezing now. I think we’ll take Emerson’s baby pool over to my best friend’s house to let the boy’s swim together. We can make the water a bit warmer too, so the kiddos won’t be freezing. It’s insane to think that 70 degrees is chilly, but it really has been cold out, especially at night and in the early morning. We haven’t really need to turn our air conditioner on either.

Okay, I am going to end this now. I hope you guys all have a super awesome weekend!

No comments: