Friday, October 31, 2014

Mummy's little goblin!

Yesterday was pretty mellow. After daycare, Emerson slept for a while. I was able to make Halloween chocolate covered pretzel rods for the daycare staff. I put them into a really nice jar and decorated with a fabric bow. In addition, I bought a Halloween card from their favorite goblin, Emerson! Super adorable. After Emerson woke up, we played awhile. He ended up napping again until about 730pm. Because of the late nap, we did dinner and bath even later, which panned out well. We were both snoozing by 9:30pm without a fight. Thank God!

This morning, the daycare staff was very appreciative of the treats that I sent. I also sent Emerson in an adorable cape! He’s a super baby today! So cute. Tonight, we’re just going to my parent’s house to hand out candy. It should be a good time. I hope you all have a fun, but safe Halloween!

No comments: