Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mummy's grouchy today

Today has been kind of ridiculous. I decided to work from home today because I have the most annoying 3 hour training from1pm-4pm. I mean, seriously?? I’m hoping it really isn’t that long. Seeing what the training is, I can already tell its unnecessary. Apparently it only lasted an hour yesterday. I’m hoping that’s the going trend with this session. Anyway, I decided to do the laundry this morning. I texted my mom last and offered to do their laundry as well. After I dropped the baby off at daycare, I swung by their house, picked up their laundry, and headed over to the Laundromat before work. For some reason, loading and unloading heavy baskets really wiped me out today. I was beat by the time I got back to my parent’s house. I went to pump and realized I didn’t have any of my pump stuff. Ugh!!!!!!!! I was so upset. Anyway, I headed back home, pumped, logged in to work, and was frustrated with a project I’m working on. Knowing I have training makes my mood a lot grimmer, but I’m trying to stay positive today.

Last night, after I got the baby to bed, I worked on the playroom. I hung the rainbow fabric panels on the wall and finished my cloud throw pillows. It looks amazing! Dad is going to measure to put carpet in. I also received the patio door curtain in the mail. That needs hung up, but I need to buy a curtain rod first. I dread that project. I hate hanging curtain rods. I swear, it never works right. I’m hoping it doesn’t take me forever. The curtain is really nice though and necessary. I hate being in the basement without a curtain on the patio door. It’s scary thinking anyone can look in at me. My neighbor across the street is a creeper and always staring at me. He can see right into my basement from his front door. I just want to get the curtain up to avoid that awkwardness. I’m going to make some cloud poms to hang from the ceiling. That’s the last of the projects I’ll be doing in the playroom until next month. I plan on buying a new couch in October, which means my current living room couch will be going into the playroom. I’m so excited about this. I’ve needed a new couch for quite some time. The old one will be okay to go into the playroom until I can upgrade again.

This weekend, we’re going to sincerely yogurt again with my sister and nephew. I don’t have any other plans aside from some pool time. The weather looks okay on Sunday, so hopefully we aren’t washed out again. Other than that, I hope we can just relax and sleep in a bit. I couldn’t fall asleep at all last night. The last time I looked at the clock it was after 11. The baby was up two separate times to eat, which wasn’t too bad. He fought me a little at bedtime, but nothing unmanageable. We played a lot last night, so he was pretty tuckered out. He’s now able to crawl onto his knees. He can hold that position for a couple of minutes. He hasn’t mastered crawling on his knees yet. His poor knees were so red yesterday though. I felt bad. He must have really been trying at daycare. When I picked him up, his knees were bright pink. He needs some knee pads. Haha.

Alright, That’s about all I have for today. I need to go pump one more time before training begins.

Happy Thursday, All!

No comments: