Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mummy's 9 month old

Emerson’s 9 month check- up was last night. He’s a healthy boy weighing in at 22lbs 3oz. He’s in the 50th percentile for weight, which is awesome! His height is insane! He’s now 28 inches! He’s in the 85th percentile. He’s a tall boy just like his pap! He had blood taken and the flu shot, so he was none too thrilled with that. I wasn’t either. Blood makes me queasy, so seeing them prick his finger and then squeeze the hell out of it was too much! Emerson slept like absolute crap last night too. I’m not sure if it had anything to do with us going to the doctor’s, or what, but I hope tonight is better. He woke up SCREAMING. Nothing would soothe him either, so I don’t know if he was just bugged by the shot, or what? Maybe his finger hurt from giving blood? I have no idea, but I was absolutely exhausted when it came time to wake this morning. Luckily, we still made it out the door on time. That hasn’t been an easy task the last few months.





No comments: