Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mummy's small update

I typed a blog up yesterday, but didn’t post it. There wasn’t anything too Earth shattering in it. I’m still not feeling 100%, but I do feel a lot better than I did, so that’s a plus. I turned in Emerson’s art submission to daycare yesterday. I think he might win by default. No one else had submitted anything as of 7:30am yesterday morning. That could have changed by the end of the day though. I’m not sure when we’ll find out the results. A winner is chosen from each daycare site, so if no one outside of him submitted anything, we win!

Outside of that, we’ve just been hanging out. I have to make 5 wreaths tomorrow. It was nice to not have to run for supplies, or make anything last night. Emerson and I played all evening after daycare. He napped for a bit, then we did dinner, bath, played some more, before heading to bed around 8pm. He woke a few times, but nothing outrageous. I have no idea what I’ll make for dinner tonight. I need to get my grocery list together for tomorrow. I just hope I have time to run to the store between dropping off wreaths. We are getting done to the bare bones, so I definitely need to stock up. On top of that, I need light bulbs. My back light burnt out, so Kodie has been going to the bathroom in the dark for the past two days.

My sister isn’t going to dinner with us on Saturday night now. She and her fiancé got a house and they are getting the keys today, so she’s going to be there painting and cleaning. We are going to do breakfast on Sunday morning instead. I have no idea what Emerson and I will do all weekend. Maybe lay low and just save our pennies. I’m sure we’ll visit my parents at least once over the weekend. They haven’t seen the baby since last Friday. If I get any wreath orders, I’ll work on that here and there, but so far, I haven’t gotten anything outside of the ones I need to make and drop off. I’m not complaining though. I have more than enough to make now, so I’ll take the slight break in sales. I definitely want to get his Christmas pictures done, so I can get our Christmas cards out after Thanksgiving. Maybe we can work on that this weekend. I have a few ideas in mind and it’ll be easier to do over the weekend than after daycare when he’s tired and cranky.

Alright, sorry this isn’t more excited, but that’s all I got!


No comments: