Monday, November 17, 2014

Mummy's monday :)

This weekend was actually very nice. On Friday, I dropped off a few wreaths that I sold. I also debuted the Frozen wreath that I made. I’m kind of regretting it now because I used $30 of my profit to make it thinking someone would buy it quickly. No such luck! I still have the wreath. Gah. So many people were suggesting I make a Frozen wreath, so I had high hopes it would sell quickly and I’d end up making a few more. I guess I’ll just wait and see if things change closer to Christmas. If not, I’ll drop the price. I’m selling it for $38. I was making an $8 profit. If I have to drop the price just to make my money back on supplies, I will! Anyway, after I picked Emerson up from daycare on Friday night, we headed over to my parent’s house for dinner. We had a really good time! My dad mentioned wanting to order 5 wreaths from me for his co-workers for Christmas! How awesome is that?!!!!

On Saturday, we woke up and I made French toast! Yummy! We hung out at home all day until around 4pm. Brittany got the keys to her house, so we headed over there with my parents to check it out. It’s really cute. She bought paint to decorate and put her own little mark on it. I can’t wait to see it all come together. Afterwards, we hung at my parent’s house for a bit and then went out to a late dinner with Brittany and Isaiah. We had a great time. Emerson was throwing his cars at the waitress and other tables though. Whoops! It was hilarious though!

Sunday, we woke up and I made chocolate chip pancakes, which turned out to be EXTRA chocolate-y! Emerson’s entire face was caked in chocolate, which I’m sure he loved. We hung out at home until it was time to run errands. There was a threat of snow, so I wanted to make sure I had diapers because I literally had 3 left! No good. Anyway, it’s just raining today. Thank God! After running errands, we stopped at my parent’s house and hung out for a bit. Then, we headed home! My cousin and her fiancé came over for a bit. She bought a wreath and needed to pick it up. It was nice hanging out! She brought over the world’s biggest cookie tray and gifts for myself, Emerson, and my sister. She’s too sweet! After my cousin and her fiancé left, we ate dinner and then Emerson took a nap. Britt had to bring me a phone charger because my completely pooped out! After she left, Emerson had a bath, then I put him to bed. He slept like crap! I have no idea what is up. Now, he literally kicks his arms and legs and rolls all around like he’s awake. I don’t think he’s awake though! Today, I picked him up thinking he was awake, but he wasn’t and when he did wake up foreal, he FREAKED out. This happened at 3am and then again around 5am! It was just insane and I hope this isn’t a new trend. It worries be a bit because he did this over the weekend too! Just as we start to settle back into a good routine, something changes and it goes wacky again!

This week, we don’t have much going on. I need to grocery shop tonight. Tomorrow, I’m dropping a wreath off at work for a co-worker. I have two more orders that need to be filled and dropped off, but I need to make sure the buyer is serious. She ordered last week, but didn’t have the funds. I can’t afford to front the cost of two wreaths if someone isn’t serious and doesn’t have the money to really order them. I’ll get in touch with her on Wednesday to be sure. I plan on making them and dropping them off on Friday. Outside of that, I have no other wreath orders. It kind of scares me. To see all of my sales come to a close and not have any new orders is sad. Maybe people are just waiting until closer to Christmas?? There are some other things I’d like to make that are cheaper than wreaths, so if no one orders wreaths this week I’ll have time to actually try something new to sell. That might be fun.

Alright, I am going to end this now. I’m super busy today!




No comments: