Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mummy's running out of data


Last night was not ideal. Emerson went to bed at his usual time, but we had a lot of tears. Mostly because I tried leaving the room after laying him down. He was NOT having it. I let him cry for a few minutes before I went in and laid him back down. He was okay until I left the room. We did that a few times before I finally stood there for a few extra minutes, then he fell asleep. It was pretty brutal and I just wish it wasn’t like that. He did sleep from 8pm-1245am, then I brought him in bed with me where he slept until I woke him up at 545am. I did get a decent night’s sleep despite his initial fight. Who wants to end their day like that every single night?! I don’t! Hopefully tonight is a little easier.

Gah! I just checked the data on my phone. I’ve never gone over before. I’m REALLY close this time and I have 10 freaking days left! I know I’ll for sure go over. They’ll automatically add 1gb for $15 if I go over. That sucks! I don’t want to have to pay them anymore money. The good thing is that $15 won’t be included until my next billing cycle, but even still, I don’t want to pay more money. When I’m on the bus, I use my phone A LOT. I need a book to read, so I don’t Pinterest so damn much!

Last night, my cousin came over with a HUGE bin of trains and tracks! Emerson loved it! It’s so nice! I think I’ll set it up in the basement for him, so he can really use it. Right now, the tracks aren’t set up, or anything, but he still had fun playing in the bin with the trains. It’s so nice though. I want him to be able to really use it and not wreck it thought. I got a real Wreck it Ralph on my hands!

Alright, I don’t have much else to offer up today, peeps. I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: