Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ouch

I woke up to my wrist feeling a little bit better. Not 100% though. It’s still pretty damn sore, which sucks. Today is chest and back at the gym, so I’ll go easy on the weight and just up the reps. It sucks. I don’t want to have to baby myself!  I’m ready to see what kind of weight I can move. Gah! This is holding me back for sure. My shoulders are on fire today. I must have done a darn good job yesterday. My right glute isn’t hurting as much. Thank God. I was worried about that. My hammies are sore from the dead lifts I did yesterday, but nothing else. I can’t wait for leg day on Friday. I plan on killing it.

Anyway, after daycare yesterday, Em and I went home and played. I cooked him dinner. He had homemade macaroni and cheese, dinosaur chicken nuggets, and carrots. I had already meal prepped for myself (chicken, veggies, baked potato), so it wasn’t bad. Clean up was easy. I had all the dishes done by the time Em finished his last nugget. We just played the rest of the evening until bath, then bed. I showered, make a snack, thenI watched 27 dresses until my show, The Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion, came on. Then, I went to bed around 10pm. I didn’t fall asleep until closer to 11pm, but that’s because I was playing on Pinterest. Whoops.  I need to figure out what snack I want to send to daycare for Friday’s party. I have a couple of ideas, but haven’t settled on one yet. Whatever I do, I have to be able to make it on Wednesday night. We’re trick or treating on Thursday, so I won’t have time. I just need to make sure that whatever I make holds up until Friday. I found this adorable idea to make cookies that look like caramel apples, then you decorate them with cookies, sprinkles, candy, etc to make them actually look like gourmet caramel apples without having to use real apples. I’m leaning towards that. I can bake the cookies on Wednesday night and ice them. They’ll be all set and ready to be decorated with toppings on Thursday night. I can put them in plastic bags and tie with ribbon. The issue is finding an apple shaped cookie cutter and making royal icing without screwing it up. A lot can go wrong. LOL I can use a store bought sugar cookie dough recipe. Okay, it’s settled. I’m going to TRY this. I hope it turns out well.

Man, my stomach was so messed up yesterday. I just do not handle broccoli well. It sucks because I made that for lunch for the next TWO days. Heck no! I’m skipping right over it at lunch time today. I was in agony yesterday. I forgot how bloaty broccoli makes me. I need to swap out that for a  different vegetable. Sucks though because broc is so damn cheap. I’ll try some cauliflower, but I swear it does the same thing to me just in a milder form. Sensitive stomachs suck!

So, that chick has still continued to work from home. She came in yesterday, but left late morning to go home and work. Um, what?! Our boss was off, so that’s probably why. Guess where she is today?! AT HOME!!!!!!!!!! Someone else complained to our boss about it. They were basically scolded for even bringing it up, so I’m not saying a word. I’m allowed to work from home on Thursday, so that I can take Em trick or treating at the Waterfront.  I asked in advance obviously. This chick just up and leaves. She never sends out an email notifying our area, or anything either, so I know she’s just doing whatever she wants. I so want to get smart with her, but that isn’t very professional, plus it wouldn’t get me anywhere. It’s DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our boss did say that she told this chick she had to find daycare, but clearly that message wasn’t loud enough. Okay, I can’t dwell on that today.

Alright, I am going to go get my stuff done. I hope you guys have a fab day!

No comments: