Monday, October 19, 2015

Why are people assholes??

I am very ticked off about something that happened this weekend. Beyond furious. Let me back up a little bit. This weekend, my family and I had planned to go to a pumpkin patch. We were going to go on Sunday. My older sister was actually going to come too. We were all excited, but the weather wasn’t looking real great. It was supposed to be really cold with a small threat of snow. We still kept the plans anyway though. On Saturday, my sister and I took Emerson and my nephew to Kerber’s Dairy. It’s a creamery that makes amazing homemade ice cream, but they also had a hayride and a pumpkin patch too. The kids had a great time, but it was freezing. Emerson ended up with windburn on his face from the hayride. The wind was whipping pretty badly when we were on it. I didn’t realize how bad it was until we got to my parent’s house. His poor cheeks were so red.  We all decided at that point to just cancel going to Trax and to do pumpkin decorating and dinner instead. My parents told me to make sure I texted my older sister to tell her. Below is the full conversation we had. (verbatim)

Ash: We’re just going to do some pumpkin decorating at mum’s tomorrow since its going to be so cold. The kids went to Kerber’s today and it was snowing and so cold on the hayride! We are having dinner there too so come over!!!!!!!!

Nik: Okay

Ash: Yay!! We are getting stuff to decorate them J (Them meaning the pumpkins)

Nik: That sucks we aren’t going and plans changed to evening because I have plans to go to a haunted house tomorrow night. That’s why I was glad we were going in the day so I could go to the haunted house.

Ash: A haunted house on a Sunday? You probably won’t go until dark time tho. We’re going around like 3 J You’ll have time to do both

Nik: Yeah I was going at 530. It takes an hour to get there

Ash: It’s just too cold to have Emerson out for long spans like that. None of us care what we do as long as we do it together. You hardly see us, or the kids and you haven’t seen Isaiah in eons. You do see your friends a lot. It would be nice for you to come. If not, then  you probably won’t come around until Thanksgiving if you don’t already have other plans. (One year, she didn’t even come for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!)  We make the effort and visit your home. Maybe you could start visiting us to see Em a little more than a handful of times a year.  It would be nice if he actually had a relationship with you. He doesn’t now at all.

Nik: Well we had plans to go in the day time, so I made all my plans surrounding doing everything in the daytime. So since you guys changed the plans, now I’m expected to cancel all my other plans and I’m not doing that. I get that it’s going to be cold out. I understand that, but that shouldn’t mean that I can’t go to the haunted house now that I’ve been waiting to go for 2 weeks because you guys changed the plans.

Ash: Well maybe you’ll have time sometime soon to come and visit.

That’s it. Usually, I let it go, but it is bologna. I wasn’t expecting her to change her plans, but she really is with her friends pretty much daily. They sleep at her house. She sleeps at their house. She works with her best friend too. We even invited her friend to come with us. Anyway, it does tick me off because we’ve made the effort and have gone to her house on several occasions. She didn’t even have the audacity to show up for Emerson’s birthday party. She blew us off in the craziest way!

When I went to my parent’s house the next day, my mom asked me to fix her phone. She had a huge bubble underneath the screen in her ottor box. After I fixed it, I pulled up her text just to get the phone lit, so I could see if it was gone. Low and behold, there was a slew of rotten text messages from my older sister. She was bashing the hell out of me. I guess my mom said she was upset that my sister wasn’t coming. I never told my mom. I texted my dad and said “I got stuff to decorate. Nik can’t come because she has other plans” That was it. I never told him about our exchange. Nik starts bashing me saying I manipulate them into thinking she is being flakey and just didn’t want to come. It’s not her fault that we changed the plans. She said I constantly make myself the middle man. She also said that she felt it was rude that I didn’t invite my parent’s to Kerber’s with us. (I actually did. They declined ) My mom actually had my back on that one and said that I did, but that they had other things to do. Nik said she would have liked to be invited, but she said it after she told my mom she doesn’t want to be around me and is only nice when I’m around because she isn’t a rude person. She then asked my mom to verify that her, myself, and our younger sister aren’t exchanging Christmas gifts because apparently I must make stuff up all the time.

Throughout all of this, my mom NEVER had my back. My mom could have stopped the entire thing by saying that I NEVER even said anything. I never talked about it at all with them because I don’t need to. Just because I had a conversation with her doesn’t mean my parents needed to know about it. I never said anything to them about her not wanting to come either. I also didn’t make myself the middle man. They were my plans to begin with and I organized the entire thing. I was told to let her know that the plans changed. It’s such crap. I didn’t manipulate crap. She makes herself look like a real idiot when she doesn’t show up regardless if plans changed, or not. I don’t make her look that way. She does it to herself. She loves to pull the victim card and make it look like other people are in the wrong for her absence in the family. It’s beyond annoying. Here, I thought we were starting to have a better relationship, but she validated yesterday that she’s just being fake towards me because she isn’t a rude person. News flash, bitch. That is rude!

My mom keeps it going though. By not squashing it initially, she eludes to the fact that I did say something when I really didn’t. It gets even better too. My mom starts talking MAD SMACK on Nikki to me and Britt! She was saying she’s done with her and she isn’t making the effort with her anymore. Then, she says Nik was kissing her butt via text, then asked her to go Christmas shopping. My mom said she told Nikki she doesn’t know if she wants to. LIAR! Her texts said Yes, and that she was excited about it! Why is she being so two-faced?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s like she likes it, or something. She is playing ALL of us! I’m not even telling Nikki either. She wouldn’t listen anyway. They are both made for each other. They both have serious mental problems. If you guys even knew how my sister lived her life you’d be absolutely baffled. It isn’t my story to tell though. One day, she will have to answer to it though.

Let’s fast forward to a few hours later when my sister was creeping on my Instagram AGAIN and accidentally LIKED one of my photos.  She does it ALL of the time. For someone who hates me and thinks they are so much better than me, she is constantly on my Instagram stalking. I’ll give her some stuff to read if she wants to use me to pass the time, but she isn’t going to like what I put up there! It isn’t slander if it’s the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The bottom line is she’s an ahole. She’s been an ahole since 2010 when she started to live a different kind of life. She can continue to be an ahole. I am completely done with that bitch!

No comments: