Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Some people are fucking asshole bitches

Remember about 26 days ago I told you guys that I reached out to Emerson’s dad about potentially helping out financially without me having to file, etc? Well, he ignored me completely. Shocker. I sent him a Facebook message last night and he blocked me. There is that. I won’t be trying that again. I mean, I gave him 26 days to respond before I tried another method of communication. I guess this means I need to make a trip to the courthouse, which sucks. I don’t feel like draining myself over a battle, but it isn’t right. I did not make this child myself. He needs to be financially responsible for him too. I don’t care if he’s ever around. I’m a great mom. I don’t need help raising Emerson, but he should have everything that he needs without struggle. Regardless, it’s just effin messed up. You can’t create a kid, then skip out like that. You still have to financially provide. I didn’t make the rules. Don’t stick your D in places if you don’t want to deal with the consequences. He is just a real piece of shat, guys. We all knew that already, but he is extremely cowardice too with blocking me to dodge responsibility. Send the kid a damn box of cereal, a pair of socks, something. I wasn’t asking for cash, or anything like that. Damn. At least buy him a pair of winter boots. Something. Alright. I have to let this go now. I’ll keep you guys posted as I go through the motions with filing. I think he either doesn’t think I need help, or thinks that I don’t deserve help. It isn’t me though. It’s his kid that he’s punishing.

I completely forgot that I’m taking a class from 3-4pm today, which means I’m going to be late picking Emerson up from daycare. We have to run to the store afterwards too, so we’re going to get home so much later tonight. I hate when that happens, but I’m excited about learning something new. Hopefully it won’t take until 4pm. If not, then I’ll have a really good chance at making the 4:05pm bus. If not, I won’t get on until 4:20, which means I won’t get to Em until at least 5:30ish. I guess that isn’t that bad. I wish I had remembered that I had this class though. I would have dressed better. On Wednesdays, we get to wear jeans, so I dressed down today. Usually I pair my jeans with a cute top, but I went a little sloppier today with a button down flannel. My director and supervisor will be there along with some other supervisors. I think I’m the only non-superior invited, so I just wanted to make a better impression. This is what I get for NOT looking at my calendar before I left last night.

This morning, my wrist feels even better. It’s definitely still sore, but not as bad as yesterday. I’m doing tris and bis at the gym today, so good wrist health is key, especially if I want to push the weight. I have a morning meeting, then I can go.  I can’t wait! I’ve been eating broccoli for lunch and dinner these past few days. It is killing my stomach. I’m done with it. I’m avoiding it when I eat lunch, and dinner tonight. I’m not using it anymore when I meal prep either. I’ve been so bloated. It’s unreal. I looked pregnant with air last night. I feel a lot better today. Thank God. It was absolutely awful yesterday.

Alright, guys. I hope you all have a Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: