Monday, December 22, 2014

Mummy is about sick of it!

Well, this weekend was certainly crazy. On Friday, I had a half day. I ran around so much. I tried shipping the wreath that I sold, but ended up having to refund the person’s money back. It was going to be $70 to ship it! I went to a few places and the prices were outrages. I guess because it was air delivery from here to California and the wreath was so large, the box would need to be just as big. I was very bummed. I took all of my items down on my Etsy store. Now I realize why people were selling their wreaths for so much. They were absorbing some of the shipping cost into the wreath, so it didn’t look like shipping was as high as it really is. I wasn’t going to lose money to ship the wreath though. That would be ridiculous. I can’t even afford $70. It only cost me $12 to make the damn thing! No way was I eating that cost for anyone, so I canceled the order and refunded immediately. Afterwards, I went to pick up brown packaging paper to decorate to make my own gift wrap. Wow. I really outdid myself. It turned out absolutely beautiful! All of Emerson’s gifts are nicely decorated for Christmas! “Santa” really put in a lot of effort this year! After wrapping gifts, I cleaned up the house. That’s all I really had time for. The day went by so quickly. I picked Emerson up from daycare at his usual time. He went to bed pretty early and even slept in on Saturday morning.

Saturday was ridiculous. Emerson has a stomach bug and could not keep anything down. Between the extreme vomiting and diarrhea, I felt so bad. I felt even worse dragging him to the store for more diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, and pedialyte. The good thing is he continued to nurse even though he refuses to eat any solid food. I just hope he feels better. He was sick the entire weekend. He did not poop in the middle of the night, or this morning, so maybe that’s a good sign. I haven’t felt very great myself, but I can take medicine. Emerson can’t. There is only so much I can do. I’ve kept him hydrated and he seems happy aside from shitting his pants randomly and not being able to eat. I just want it to pass before Christmas. He’s at daycare today. I just hope it wasn’t too awful of a day for him. I hate when he is sick! He’s also getting a new tooth too. Who knows if that’s playing a part in all of this. His new tooth is scraping me so badly. On Saturday night, I pumped pure blood from my right breast. It was not fun and I was doubled over in pain. Today, I’ve been able to pump without any blood, so it must be healing up. It’s still very sore, but manageable. As long as I’m able to get milk, I don’t care.

Yesterday, we went to my parent’s house for dinner and cake for dad’s birthday. Emerson had some mashed potatoes, then exploded about 10 minutes later. He ate no cake, but did play in it. That was funny to watch. Dad’s birthday was nice. We were all here minus my older sister. I wasn’t really surprised either. My parents went to visit her that day. I figured she’d give him his gift and then make an excuse as to why she couldn’t come over later. Bingo. I was right. She said she pulled her back out and couldn’t come over. My mom was so pissed off. She was crying. She is just sick of my sister pulling this bullshit on them. My dad was so angry. He can’t stand when anyone upsets my mom, so he freaked out and wanted to tell my sister off, but my mom wouldn’t allow him. She slights them all of the time. They are just sick of it. I’m sure they’ll be over it before Christmas Day if she even shows up. I told my mother to stop trying to please her and walk on egg shells around her. She should be putting the people who come over and are involved daily above her. Don’t push away the ones who are constantly around for someone who doesn’t care enough to take part in the family. That’s just stupid and you’ll end up alone that way. Anyway, when I got to my parent’s house, I asked my dad where my mom was. He said she was upstairs in their bedroom upset. I asked why and he just exploded with how he is so sick of my sister’s drama and we are going to be done doing birthdays and holidays because she is so rude and ruins it anyway. Well, after everyone settled down, I went upstairs to talk to my mom. Why punish the rest of us for one asshole? We all want to be there and to spend time with each other. We all shouldn’t be punished because she’s the self-proclaimed black sheep of the family. She can go pound salt and stay the fuck away if she plans on ruining the baby’s first Christmas. She almost ruined dad’s birthday. Mum and I got dinner ready though and I gave dad his gift well before anyone else even came over. He was in better spirits after that and played with Emerson. My younger sister, nephew, and fiancĂ© came over shortly after. The sad thing is it doesn’t even feel like anyone is missing when my older sister isn’t there. It’s actually weirder when she is there! Anyway, I hope she leaves her psychotic bullshit at home for Christmas. It really isn’t even about her anyway. It’s about the kids and if she ruins it I am going to snap the fuck out. Stay away if you are that miserable and psychotic that you have to ruin everyone’s day. I also think she enjoys doing this to my parents. She likes to get a rise out of them because it gives her a big head. She thinks she is so important. the bottom line is she shouldn't be disrespecting my parents to reaffirm their love for her. She's a psychotic, insecure, bitch.

Anyway, Emerson and I headed home. He slept awhile and I cleaned up and hung with the pup. We all went to bed around 930pm. It wasn’t too bad. I just hope the little guy feels better today when I pick him up. This week, I have to shop for Christmas Eve dinner and make a wreath for my older sister’s Christmas gift. Apparently she bought all of us gifts. I bought her gifts last year and she never thanked me, nor got me anything in return even though I was pregnant and in desperate need of any baby items. I don’t know why the fuck I have to repay the favor this year, but I’ll do it. I already bought the stuff. I just need to put it together. Oh, the wreath that I couldn’t ship is now going to my dad. It’s a Steeler wreath, so they can put it on their front door during Steeler season. They love the pens more, but things happen. I’ll make a pens one at some point when I have extra money for supplies.

This week begins my 40 hour work shifts. Before, I was only required to work 37.5 hours a week. It’ll be nice to get a little extra money, but working 30 minutes longer a day will suck, especially when I’m in town. I’ll get used to it I’m sure. It’s so crazy that the year is already coming to an end. I better start working on my year end blog at some point. So much has happened this year that I don’t want to forget about! Alright! I have to wrap this up now. Have a super Monday, all!

No comments: