Friday, December 19, 2014

Mummy's baby walked!

Emerson walked last night! I am still in shock! He took 3 steps and then another 4 steps!!!!!!!!!! It was the coolest thing ever! We were at my parent’s house playing and my mom and I were making him walk between the both of us! He is obviously still very shaky and not fully walking on his own, but seeing him take those steps was the neatest thing yet! We’ll be working on this more until he fully gets the hang of it. I was so proud of him though! I screamed so loudly!

Em fell asleep on the way home from my parent’s house and ended up conking out for the night. I was able to finish the oreo truffles for daycare and clean up the house. I was also able to finish the wreath that I sold on Etsy. Today, I’m working from home, but I have a half day. I have a full list of things to do when I’m done. I have to run up to get stocking stuffers for the baby and the dog. Afterwards, I’m heading to the UPS store to have this wreath shipped, then running to Walmart to get packaging paper and tape, so that I can wrap gifts after I get home. I also plan on cleaning the entire house, putting the laundry away, and going through all of the clothes that my best friend just gave me for the baby. If I have time I’m running up to the mall, but that’s definitely on the back burner of things. I just hope I can get everything done before I pick Emerson up at 5pm. This is my last free day before Christmas, so I really need to get it all done.

OOO So, I had another surprise when I got home last night! More packages! My friend, Johanna, sent the baby 2 onesies that are absolutely hilarious AND the most amazing toy drum set I’ve ever seen! I’m not giving it to Emerson until Christmas morning. I’m going to video him opening it up for her. She also sent me a gift card and make- up! Omg! I was speechless. We’ve been talking about contouring our faces, etc and how we want to try it. She sent me such a nice make- up palette, so that I can try contouring. I gave it a whirl this morning and I think I did a pretty good job! It was really nice of her. It made me feel special all over again today.

Okay guys, I have to wrap this up. I hope everyone enjoys their last weekend before Christmas! I’m sorry I’m so slow to responding to comments too! I’ll work on it!


No comments: