Monday, December 8, 2014

Mummy lost a family member :(

Today is such a sad day. Our family dog, Chloe, passed away early this morning. She has been sick for quite some time and it has really become the focus of our family. It’s going to be so weird without her being at my parent’s house. I know I haven’t written about the situation before, but I guess I always thought if I did then it would jinx the situation and she wouldn’t get better. Wishful thinking. I’m glad that she was with my parents when she passed. I feel so sick today. We’ve had her about 15 years give, or take a little. The baby and I went over last night to visit. Chloe was whimpering. It was really scary and sad. On Friday, I laid with her for a while, petted, her and told her it was okay if she didn’t want to hold on anymore. I have been a mess all day. I’m trying to think positively and tell myself that she is no longer suffering, so this is for the best. I guess I’m just being selfish because I still want her here on Earth with us. My sister didn’t tell my nephew yet. She’s waiting until after school. I found out right before I got on the bus, so I was a wreck the entire ride in. I’m trying to hold it together at work now. Easier said than done. I just went into the lactation room and had a cry fest. I do know that this is better for her though. I’m so happy she is no longer suffering and she’s reunited with her mama in doggy Heaven. Pets are just like people and a member of the family. It is not easy to lose one. RIP Chloe Jane. We love you…

No comments: