Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mummy is busy as ever!

Today is absolutely insane! It’s 12:39 (it’s now 1pm and I am just picking this back up) and I am finally eating for the first time. I’ve only been able to pump once. I’m hoping to get in one more time. This time of year is absolutely bananas around this place. I have so many new clients that I’m trying to keep straight. Anyway, no more work talk. I like to keep that out of my blog!

Last night, I was able to get all of the ornaments done AND prepare the oreo truffles! They are chilling in my fridge at home ready to be dunked in chocolate and decorated. I plan on hauling ass after work to get it done before I pick up Emerson. I cannot wait to take the daycare staff their gifts and treat tomorrow! I hope they love everything. I am really happy with the end result of the ornaments and the cookies taste just like oreo cheesecake! Santa came to the daycare today on a fire truck! When I picked Emerson up yesterday, there was a note letting the parents know that Santa was visiting today. I sent him to school today with a Christmas outfit on! This will be his fourth time meeting the jolly, fat man. I hope he didn’t cry.

Tonight, Emerson and I are supposed to go to my parent’s house. My mom and dad are shopping for furniture for my sister’s house, so the only way we won’t go over is if they aren’t back by the time I pick Em up from daycare. After we get home at night during the week, I dislike going back out. Emerson has had a long day and so have I. It’s nice to just be at home for the evening. We won’t venture back out if they aren’t home. After daycare yesterday, Emerson took an hour nap, which is how I was able to get the ornaments done. I was so thankful. After dinner, I made the truffles while he played. It was a nice balance. Around 8:30pm. We headed for the tub. After bath, Emerson was so tired. He conked out around 9pm, which is so much later than we’re used to, but that seems like the trend this week. I’m not complaining. Honestly, a 9pm bedtime seems nice. When we were heading up around 7-730pm, it was just ridiculous. I think I was MORE tired because I had to rush to get everything together for the next day. Now, it seems like we have a little more time and it’s definitely easier for me. I just hope he continues on this trend. I don’t want him going down any later though. 830-9pm is nice. I can work with that. He did stir quite a bit in his sleep last night. I have no idea what was up with that, but we did sleep pretty well. A little too well. I woke up 45 minutes late! By the grace of God, I still made it out of the house on time. Don’t ask me how. It’s a miracle as if time stood still!

Regardless of what happens tonight, I HAVE to make the wreath that I sold on Etsy! I plan on shipping it out tomorrow. I’m done with work around 10am, so I plan on shipping the wreath, running errands, taking my laundry to my parents to wash, then running back home to clean up the house and wrap gifts. I just hope I have time to do everything. I took a half day because I swear I never have time to get much done! I’m desperately trying though. I just want to be able to get this darn wreath shipped at the presents wrapped. Alright guys, I am so busy I have to cut this short!


No comments: