Monday, September 29, 2014

Mummy is so pissed off!

Well, I guess I’ll start by recapping the weekend….

Friday, I had a half day. Afterwards, the baby and I went to a little animal farm and the park. It was such a gorgeous day. I used my mom’s car because I just don’t trust my car driving far distances. We had a lot of fun. It was nice to get out and do something together. We won’t have too many of these nice days left either. We didn’t do much on Friday night. We just went home and hung out. My mom told me on Friday that I could use her car after she was done working to take Emerson to a fall festival that was about 45 minutes away. We were meeting my best friend out there. On Saturday morning, we got completely ready. My mom was supposed to only work until 10am. I tried calling her, but her cell phone was dead. Shocker there. She takes no responsibility for charging her cell phone. She relies on my dad to do it for her. Even when he does, she leaves it at home ALL of the time. It’s really annoying. My best friend asked me around 11am when we’d be ready to go. I told her my mom wasn’t home yet, but that I’d just take my car. (we couldn’t go with her because she was driving her sister and niece too). I realized at that moment that the stroller was still in my mom’s car! Ugh! There was no way I’d be able to carry Emerson for hours, plus the diaper bag. He’s just too heavy. I needed the stroller. I called my dad to ask if my mom was home yet because her phone was dead. He told me she wasn’t. Emerson and I finished getting ready. I was still holding out hope that she’d be home before everyone left. I called my best friend and told her I’d drive over to my parent’s house and maybe by that point she’d be home and I could just grab my stroller. At this point, I was pretty pissed off at my mom. She was working at another store to help out that was pretty far away, so I couldn’t just drive to her work to grab the stroller. I found it very rude that she was so late and didn’t even try to call to tell me. Even if I had an estimated time that she’d get home, I could at least let my friends know how long it would be. I didn’t want to drive up without following them in case something happened with my car.

I waited at my parent’s house for about 45 minutes. The festival only lasted until 4pm. It was already about 12:30pm and would take about 40 minutes to drive up, so my best friend didn’t want to wait any longer. I completely understood and told them to leave without me. As I was leaving my parent’s house, my dad pulled up and asked where I was going. I told him I was just going home because everyone had already left for the festival and I couldn’t go because I didn’t have my stroller. I left my mom a note before I left their house because her cell phone was dead and I knew she’d be in no rush to charge it when she got home. Around 1:10pm, I got a message from her saying that she just got home and my dad didn’t charge her phone and he took the one that was in her car. I don’t care. Stop being so irresponsible. If I don’t text my mom she flips the FUCK out, yet she can leave the house and not text me to tell me she’d be 3 hours late. Thanks a lot! It is completely ridiculous and I am so sick and tired of her being this flakey and inconsiderate. She takes no responsibility at all. Don’t tell me I can use your car, so I leave my stroller in it, so we are all ready to go the next day, but then come home three hours late and not at least give me a phone call or a text message. It’s bullshit. I don’t want to hear that her cellphone is dead either. Stop doing that. She will literally say to me “My phone is dead and I don’t feel like getting up to charge it” The charger will be 3ft from her. It’s just sheer laziness and I’m tired of it. She’s the type of person that will say “You didn’t text me all week” Really?!!!!!!!!!!!! The phone works both ways, dude! It really fires me up. I just can’t take it anymore!!

After all of that happened, Emerson and I went home for a while. My sister came home from work, came over, and all three of us went down to the waterfront. She had to drop her ring of to be resized. We met up with my best friend, her sister, son, and niece. It was fun. We went to the Halloween store to look around, got frozen yogurt, picked up sushi for dinner, then went home to build a bon fire in the back yard. It took my sister and I two hours to build our fire, but it was amazing once we got it going. I had to go to the store to cheat and buy lighter fluid! Haha Anyway, I was glad our Saturday was salvaged and we still had nice evening plans. On Sunday, we took the baby to breakfast, then came back to my house to hang out for a bit. My mom had the nerve to text my sister to say “Wow, you could have texted me to tell me you were sleeping at Ashley’s last night” REALLY?! REALLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DOES IT FEEL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pot calling the damn kettle black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t ask for shit that you don’t do yourself. Sorry! I need to just end this right now. I am so sick and tired of this shit though. Emerson and I did NOT go to my parent’s house yesterday at all. Instead, we stayed home and played. Guess where my mom’s cell phone is today? SITTING ON HER DININGROOM TABLE…Yep, Mrs. Irresponsible left her phone here AGAIN. SHOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD HIDE IT TO TEACH HER A FUCKING LESSON!


No comments: