Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mummy's a bookworm

I started to read “If I stay” yesterday on the way into work on the bus. I was able to finish the entire book while Emerson napped after daycare yesterday. It was so good! There’s a sequel, so my sister and I are taking the baby to the bookstore on Saturday, so that she can buy it. I’m so excited. We’ll obviously stop by our favorite place too: Sincerely Yogurt! It’s so cheap for myself and Emerson because I only give him plain sherbet. Without adding in all of the toppings, it keeps the cost super low, plus he really likes it. I get paid on Friday, so I’m going grocery shopping and to buy diapers. I decided to wait until next week to take a half day, so Emerson will be at daycare. Sunday is grandparent’s day, so I’m making my harvest casserole and framing some adorable pictures of my parents with the baby. The first Steeler game of the season is also playing, so the baby and I will throw on our Steeler gear for that. I also plan on taking him to the park too. It’ll be nice to get out this weekend. I feel like we’re both getting a touch of cabin fever. The best part about it is we will spend next to no money, but we’ll still have some fun things to look forward to.

Yesterday after Emerson woke from his nap, My sister came over. She was at the shopping center near my house, so decided to stop by on her way home. She bought Emerson a few more fall outfits, which are absolutely ADORABLE! I’m so appreciative. He should be all set now. He just needs some socks and a pair of shoes, which he’s never worn yet! It’s been summer time, so there really wasn’t a need. He isn’t walking yet either, so there really was no reason for me to buy shoes for him to not wear. I’m excited for him to have a first pair though. I hope he doesn’t hate them!

We have one more month until we can upgrade our cell phones. I cannot wait. I absolutely HATE my phone! I realize it’s just because I have an Iphone 4s and the storage on it sucks, but I just want a damn droid back. My phone is cracked beyond belief too. If it makes it another month I’ll be surprised. In the meantime, I’m going to delete everything off of it, so it runs a bit smoother. I hate doing that though because then I have to go to my facebook and Instagram to steal pics of the baby just to show people. It gets annoying, but the storage is non-existent and makes the phone run so slow. I’m literally counting down the days!

Alright, that’s about all I have today. I know, I know. I’m so boring lately! I apologize!

No comments: